Monday, April 13, 2009



A few photos from mimby on saturday night before I study for my econs test (which I'll DEFINITELY flunk) :

(I like my P5100!)








the devil's concoction. nah, its lovey dovey ribena over a candle.










dear ashley


dearest ashley




Shermaine & I! :D




this one's a random one taken yesterday.. I found the way the biscuit was being "lit up" very interesting. Note the sides, the holes and the words "meiji seika"!


(& meiji crackers = love!)





Painting module's getting really fun! Even though today's outdoor painting wasn't that much of a success, I really did enjoy myself! ;D

Art essays are made of plain crap, my description question seemed like part of an oral conversation, and the analysis question was full of junk ): Someone did the essays in the toilet, though, haha!

I ran 5km (with ms ng after the 2nd round) today & I think she's really nice! That explains my running pace today.

Kept Nadirah, Annisaa and Azizah entertained while they were in the library after school. More like wasting all of our time. haha.. (oh, nadirah sucks nadirah sucks nadirah sucks!!! since you can't see this anyway :P)

Will attempt to =) tomorrow! (though I've been saying this since forever, haha!)




There's an econs test tomorrow and I know nuts so....

tata! :D

No comments: